Sunday, August 21, 2011

Yay for Open Source

I have had a great out-pouring of support for this project this weekend and actually have some help. GHOSTS3V3N has set up a project page at git hub (https://github.com/DJGHOSTS3V3N/slidehome) and will start to help with development. Another person, Rafa Gisbert, has offered to help with a Spanish translation. Finally I might have somebody willing to help with UX and design elements, I will post more as I get more info. This is great news as I will be starting up at work (High School Teacher) this week which will eat into my late night development time.

 I hope to clean up Milestone 1 today, and start work on Milestone 2. I am giving up on trying to save the AppsList to storage for now, as I don't want to get hung up on a small detail early in the project. I also think I might see about building some UML diagrams to convey my greater plans for the project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment