Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sorry for the Silence

I've started up work. Just a little about me. I am a High School technology/pre-engineering teacher. I have been on summer break until this week. Summer break gave me a lot of time to work, and let me get this project started. Beyond work, I am working on my Masters in IT. I will now be doing more of my work on weekends so development might be a bit slower. I've been very happy with the interest in this project and look forward where it will go.

Now that's out of the way...My goal this weekend is to build the preferences screen and start to build the favorites scroll-view.

I also now have two more people helping me. Dan Lundmark and Nisha Holloway will be helping out with the graphic design. Their first goal is build an icon for SlideHome, if you have any ideas please reply with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment